Latest Motorcycle News
- Ducati 1-2-3 atop the charts on Friday at Hidden Valleyby Trev on June 18, 2021 at 5:47 am
Darwin ASBK FP2 Riders got out for their second session of the day this afternoon at Hidden Valley with a 30-minute FP2 session. The track temperature had passed 56-degrees, while ambient was a sticky 32-degrees. That didn’t stop Wayne Maxwell from dropping in a 66 on his first flying lap then putting a 66.508 on The post Ducati 1-2-3 atop the charts on Friday at Hidden Valley appeared first on MCNews.
- Wayne Maxwell tops opening practice in Darwinby Trev on June 18, 2021 at 1:59 am
Darwin ASBK FP1 There was a 20-minute delay to the start of the opening 40-minute practice session for Superbikes as a track clean-up was underway from one of the four-wheel classes. Riders were called to the end of pit-lane before then being sent back to get tyre-warmers back on. The track temperature was already nudging The post Wayne Maxwell tops opening practice in Darwin appeared first on MCNews.
- ASBK Insights – Paul Free on electronics and bike set-upby Trev on June 18, 2021 at 12:00 am
Penrite Honda Crew Chief Paul Free On the eve of the ASBK showdown in Darwin getting underway we had a chat with Penrite Honda’s Paul Free, Crew Chief for Troy Herfoss. Hopefully some of these insights will help interested readers get more of an understanding of how things work these days in Australian Superbike. Trev The post ASBK Insights – Paul Free on electronics and bike set-up appeared first on MCNews.
- MV Agusta’s New Brutale 1000 RR First Lookby Bruno dePrato on June 17, 2021 at 8:44 pm
The latest news from MV includes updates to its popular Brutale 1000 RR model. And there’s plenty to like.
- Two Buddies Tour the Rocky Mountainsby Guy Pickrell on June 17, 2021 at 6:50 pm
“You’ve got to enter this!” said my touring mate, Marco, when he called me about Moto Guzzi’s Spirit of the Eagle Rideaway competition. Describe your dream tour, anywhere in the USA. Win the use of a V85 TT adventure bike for 14 days and a $2,500 travel budget. I threw down a route. Start in The post Two Buddies Tour the Rocky Mountains first appeared on Rider Magazine.