Latest Motorcycle News
- Lecuona and Vierge confirmed on factory WorldSBK Honda Firebladesby Motorcycle News on October 26, 2021 at 9:09 am
Honda signs Iker Lecuona and Xavi Vierge for its factory WorldSBK squad Honda has announced that it has reached an agreement with Spanish riders Iker Lecuona and Xavi Vierge to compete on its official World Superbike Team in 2022 aboard the factory Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade. Lecuona, 21-year old rider from Valencia, made his debut in The post Lecuona and Vierge confirmed on factory WorldSBK Honda Fireblades appeared first on MCNews.
- 2021 MV Agusta Superveloce Ago Limited Editionby Motorcycle News on October 26, 2021 at 7:20 am
2021 MV Agusta Superveloce Ago Giacomo Agostini will be honoured by a new limited edition machine from MV Agusta, the Superveloce Ago, celebrating a career encompassing 15 world championships and victory in 311 Grand Prix races. This new limited edition follows on from the previously released F4 Ago and F3 Ago versions, as an even The post 2021 MV Agusta Superveloce Ago Limited Edition appeared first on MCNews.
- Situation Vacant – Kawasaki Motorcycle Parts Interpreterby Motorcycle News on October 26, 2021 at 6:19 am
Position Vacant – Kawasaki Motorcycle Parts Interpreter Kawasaki Motors Australia imports and distributes a range of motorcycle, jet-ski and SxS products nationally and is a dominant player in the motorcycle industry. Kawasaki are seeking a Dealer Support Officer/Parts Interpreter to join their team, based in Sydney, located in Rydalmere (NSW) and the position is office-based, The post Situation Vacant – Kawasaki Motorcycle Parts Interpreter appeared first on MCNews.
- First Look: MV Agusta’s New Superveloce Agoby Bruno dePrato on October 26, 2021 at 3:00 am
Giacomo Agostini won 13 world championships riding for MV Agusta. The new Superveloce Ago triple celebrates that spectacular partnership
- Misano II MotoGP with Boris – The Diablo came down to Misanoby Boris Mihailovic on October 26, 2021 at 12:26 am
2021 MotoGP – Round 16 – Misano II That’s was pretty special, huh? It was a race where you often didn’t know where to look, or who to cheer for, and the ending – with all of its multiple and simultaneous celebrations – was just as special for lots of people at once. First and The post Misano II MotoGP with Boris – The Diablo came down to Misano appeared first on MCNews.